By accessing this web site (interium.ooo), you are agreeing to be bound by this site’s Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site’s content. Materials contained in this site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. By using the site and the product you conclude an agreement between yourself and providers ("administration", "we", "us", "our") for the provision of services ("Project", "Service") for a certain period of time or limited access to the information provided on the website. Any claim relating to this web site shall be governed by the laws of The State of Florida, United States without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Use of the service
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this web site for personal, noncommercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license for one device (a computer operating under the Windows operating system), not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not
- Insult users of the project or the administration of the project;
- Deceive or mislead the administration;
- Sell or move your subscription (this includes the account you were using and does not include freshy registered accounts and keys to activate the subscription);
- Use bank cards, electronic wallets or any other means of payment that do not belong to you to pay for services on the site;
- Post advertisements without coordinating with the administration;
- Post or distribute content that can cause unpleasant emotions for a large number of people (the acceptability of the content is determined by the site administration);
- Use materials for any commercial purposes or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial), except as permitted by the site administration;
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Transfer project files to third parties;
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this web site;
- Launch any debugger, analyzer, monitoring software while our software is running on your computer;
- Slander against the project or project administration;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- Perform any type of cyberattacks (DDoS, SQL injection, Brute-force, XSS or any other) against the project or project's administration;
- Suspend or dump program process;
- Browse/brute-force site directories that are not accessible for regular users;
- Distribute or create malware that could potentially target project users, project or project administration.
- Perform any other hostile action against us (action that are aimed at harming the project, project users or administration);
- Register another account after you have received a ban on the site;
If you violate any of these restrictions, your license may be downgraded or terminated by the operator of this web site at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or print format.
The buyer has the right to refuse the ordered service at any time until the order is executed.
The buyer is not entitled to refuse the paid order (or part) of proper quality, corresponding to the declared qualities.
If the service is of inadequate quality, the buyer undertakes to contact the Seller as soon as possible.
The amount paid by the buyer for the service of inadequate quality is subject to return to the buyer within 10 calendar days from the date of presentation of the relevant request. Refunds are made in cash at the seller's office. If the Service was paid through the electronic payment system, then the refund is made to the buyer's electronic account within 10 working days.
To receive a refund, the following conditions must be met:
- Your equipment and technical environment mush much our minimum technical requirements:
- Desktop computer or a laptop (recommended: a desktop computer with a mouse/pointing device and keyboard)
- RAM: 8 GB or more;
- Processor: 64-bit Dual core 2.2 GHz or better;
- Graphics: 512 MB memory or more, OpenGL 2.1 and DirectX 9, 10, 11 support
- Fast and stable Internet connection (recommended Internet download speed: 1.0 Mbps or higher; recommended Internet upload speed: 0.5 Mbps or higher)
- Display: a color monitor, minimum screen resolution: 1024 by 768 pixels
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10/11
- Refunds are possible if the program or service does not work due to our fault.
- If you refuse help from project administration, or refuse to perform any required action the money will not be returned.
- You buy access to the subscription, and not the program with the functionality itself, which means we have the right to change the functionality.
- You buy a product for which you can receive punishment in the form of a ban or low trust factor, we do not guarantee 100% protection of our product from detection by anti-cheat.
- We do not guarantee round-the-clock service operation. There may be interruptions or technical work on the server.
- For stable operation of the program, you need a broadband Internet connection and a user with administrator rights on your computer.
- Some antiviruses may give false file detection, such as a virus. In this case, the impossibility of turning it off is not a basis for a refund.
- Our software is designed for operating on the last or pre last version of Microsoft Windows operating system. We do not guarantee stable operation on other operating systems.
- Due to the specifics of the product and the fact that we cannot confirm that the product was completely removed and the client did not make copies, we reserve the right to refuse a refund after the successful launch of the program, which is being recorded on the Project's Internet server when the client opens the program menu. We do this because digitally distributed software and software licenses are non-tangible irrevocable goods that can be easily duplicated, cracked, dumped, and manipulated in many other ways. Because there is no way to guarantee that our software was actually removed from a system after it is installed, this allows us to help fight fraudulent activity. We ask you to be cautious and make sure you know what you are purchasing.
The buyer must submit the return request to the seller either in writing to the address indicated in the receipt or in electronic form to the e-mail address [email protected]
. The request can be made in free form with the obligatory indication of the buyer's contact details that match those specified when ordering the service, the name of the returned service and the reasons for the return.
Limited liability policy
- You have certain rights in accordance with the data protection law in relation to personal data that we have about you. In particular, you may be entitled to: request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you; ask to update personal data about you or correct it yourself if they, in your opinion, are incorrect or incomplete; ask to delete personal information about you from the systems or limit the way you use personal data; an object for us to process your personal information; and / or withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information (to the extent that such processing is based on consent, and consent is the only acceptable basis for processing).
- We store your personal information in our systems only as long as we need it. We believe that all your information is securely encrypted, however, we will not be held liable in the event of a leak of your data.
- The project administration does not urge you to violate the legal laws of the country in which you are located, but only provides special software to search for and eliminate vulnerabilities.
What personal data we collect
- By using the project, you consent to the collection of your personally identifying information, for example: username, email address, IP address, information about your device, installed or running software, settings for your operating system, and collection of pictures of your desktop (if we detect attempt to reverse/dump/decompile our products).
- When visitors leave comments or support tickets on the site we collect the data shown in the form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- We may remove accounts that were inactive for 3 or more months.
- We do not send any user data outside of our site (interium.ooo).
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.